Electrolysis has been in use since 1875 and is the only scientifically and medically FDA approved method of permanent hair removal.
It is the only safe and effective form of permanent hair removal method for anyone with unwanted hair.
It works on all skin and hair types and colours.
The process involves permanently destroying the part of the follicle that is responsible for hair growth.
See our Frequently Asked Questions page for other commonly asked questions.
St George Electrolysis uses new technology in permanent hair removal.
The newest technology APILUS XCELL offers unriivaled comfort and is virtually painless thanks to the ultra rapid 27MHz frequency. This allows it to work twice as fast as any other epilator and is extremely gentle on the skin.
Why choose St George Electrolysis?
Time and time again we hear from clients who’ve tried “everything”. We understand their frustration!
We are experts in electrolysis and our services are:
- safe – we use the highest standards of health and hygiene practices.
- reliable – Sahar has been an electrologist since 2004 and is is one of Sydney’s leading specialist electrologists.
- cost-effective – reduce ongoing hair removal costs by removing your unwanted hair permanently.
- empathetic – having personally experienced the pain of unwanted hair, we at St George Electrolysis Clinic are caring and understanding. We offer discretion to ensure complete confidence.
- effective – we get results and delight in customer satisfaction.
- tech savvy – we use the latest permanent hair removal technology including magnification.
Who is electrolysis hair removal for?
Electrolysis is for anyone who has an unwanted hair problem. It has helped clients with conditions or who are in situations such as:
- Hormonal changes
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Laser or IPL induced hair growth (clients who had laser hair removal treatment which did not work or made the treated area worse)
- Gender transition
- Hair implant correction
St George Electrolysis understands the pain of unwanted hair and has helped many clients to permanently eliminate their unwanted hair.
We are here to help you!
Call Now for FREE Consultation
This page features notes about Sahar’s journey of seeking permanent hair removal, of arriving at electrolysis, finding success with it and then training and qualifying to become an electrologist; plus information about our electrolysis clinic.
For frequently asked questions and answers about electrolysis see this page.
Topics include the modes, the process, areas that can be treated, hair growth cycles and of how electrolysis is different to laser and IPL.
This page features photos taken over time to show some of our client’s before and afters – of their situation before commencing treatment and their results after a course of electrolysis.
Following are some excerpts of reviews from our electrolysis clients. For a fuller and larger collection please see the testimonials page.